Sunday, September 4, 2011

Hiatus Much?

Oh, hello there. Long time no blog, right?


What has been keeping me so busy, you might ask?


Nothing at all. This would be the point where I ramble on and on about writer's block, but that would actually be a lie.


In August, I participated in Camp NaNoWriMo. (Just search on Google for NaNoWriMo so I don't have to explain.) So that basically means that I've written myself out. So many words....


Anyway, in July I did....not much. August was Camp NaNo, and then since then, school  has started and I've only had three nights off from homework. 


What's the point of this blog?


Well, to say hello again, I guess.


And don't worry, I have some ideas for some stuff that might keep you interested in reading.


Happy Labor Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment