Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Toasttoasttoast.

Yeah, I know, I know. It's been more than two weeks since my last post, even though nothing's been going on. (Ironically enough, the day of my last post was also the last date on my science notes. Oops?)

Anyways.

Not much has been going on.

Same old boring stuff around this girl.

Which, believe me, is pretty much what  I want.

Well, okay, not really. I actually crave exciting things. I always want something to be going on, so I won't be bored. Boredom is a teenager's worst enemy.

Well...That isn't true either. But we won't get into that.

Anyways -again- I have been doing most of nothing recently. How exciting for me. Sure, there are a few instances of non-boredom. (Or as normal people say, 'going places' or 'having plans' or 'excitement')

Mostly though.....Nothing.

BUT STARTING SATURDAY, (yes the capitals are necessary) I'm going to northern Ohio on a missions trip with my church.

Everybody, of course, has different definitions of missions trips, but my church is sending a teaching team.

Which means: We're going up there to teach them to do in their cities what we do here. As in, reaching out into neighborhoods in the city to preach the good news of Jesus Christ.

And I
Am
Excited.

Maybe I'll post again before then. Or while I'm there.
Who knows?
Because I surely don't.

Sometime within the next two weeks, I will try my best to take a break from my pointless ranting to tell you lovely (five people) who I know who read this my lovely adventures in the state who's motto is "With God, all things are possible."

It's a sign ;)

Oh, and forgive typos.
:D?

(P.S. The title has nothing to do with anything, except my slight hunger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment