Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Black Out

So, today, I WAS supposed to go to school.
Yeah. That didn't happen.

Reason One: I coughed most of the night before finally slipping into a very fitful sleep around two-thirty AM.

And the big reason?

First off, have any of you ever blacked out before? Scary stuff. I can now honestly say I have.

So I'm in the shower, minding my own business, right? And I get a little dizzy and decide it's time to stop enjoying myself and get out and eat breakfast. I wrap up in my towel, and then start to -painfully- dry heave. I call for Mum (side note: Yes, I do indeed call my mother 'Mum.')
Fuzzy vision, extreme lightheadedness, the whole bit. Mum gets me one step out of the shower before I completely black out.

When I come to my senses again, I'm on the bathroom floor with no idea how I ended up there, my worried mother pretty much freaking out over me. I roll over to the toilet, and vomit three or four times.

What a lovely experience.

Why am I blogging about this, you ask? Well... There's not much else to blog about, for one thing. For another thing, it was an adventure. I lovelovelove adventures.

(And in case you were wondering, I'm fine. Besides the vomiting, I thought it was pretty cool...despite not being able to go to school.)

No comments:

Post a Comment